Ticketmaster’s old fashioned tickets are nothing but inconvenience to the fans like us. Their tickets are far away from calling advanced, they are not even improving with the time.
- Their ticket design is very old and need improvement as it is not easy to read, not appealing to eyes. Due to bad design, Ticketmaster’s tickets are hard to read, that is inconvenient to fans.
- Ticketmaster is so stuck in the past glory and present skimming, that they are not even able to proceed from print-at-home facility to other viable options like Paperless tickets, which is environment friendly and convenient to Fans as well. In present times every individual carries smart phones. Mobile ticket is the option they should give for convenience of fans.
- As Front runner in ticketing industries Ticketmaster is being very bad example for other ticketing companies, they are neither doing any improvements in the tickets nor providing any significance inputs which will help to bring any major change in the ticketing industry, in terms of technical and technological improvements.
- Ticketmaster’s tickets are easy to duplicate, which gives scalpers and tickets resellers ability to do frauds. Ticketmaster should have taken some steps to avoid scalping and ticket re-selling, but they have done opposite and started their own Ticket reselling websites.
- Ticketmaster’s tickets are so uncool and shabby that Fans don’t event feel to show off their tickets after purchasing it. Ticket should give fans a sense of satisfaction after purchasing it rather than feeling shabby and keeping it till the show comes.
Ticketmaster charges as high as 40% of convenience fee for the overall services they provide and We Fans end up with shady Customer service and lame old fashioned Tickets. After paying such high extra fees in the name of “convenience fee” and what fans get in return with those hefty extra charges is “Inconvenience”.